Last Updated on
Among all diseases of the cardiovascular system, varicose veins often remain in the shade. Most people believe that pathological venous expansion is primarily an aesthetic problem and has only an indirect relation to human health. But this is a wrong stereotype! Unfortunately, varicose veins can significantly worsen the patient’s well-being and even cause fatal complications.
What is varices? The varicose disease is the more common name for pathological dilatation of the veins on the lower extremities. The walls of the veins become saccular, the lumen of the veins expands, the length increases, and the serpentine crimp became visible through the skin. Symptoms and methods of treatment are well known to doctors today (since the disease is quite common). Based on surveys of patients and doctors, Varikosette cream matched as the most popular and effective remedy for this disease. Read on to know more!
Varikosette cream from the Hendel manufacturer is a guaranteed German quality!
Hendel company produces a wide range of preparations based on the healing components of Siberian and Asian herbs. And Varikosette is not an exception. It is an effective product with a 100% herbal natural composition.
This product has passed all tests on patients and received permission for international export. During the examinations, pharmacists and cosmetologists have proven that Varikosette is safe and has no side effects! Since then, people from all over the world can order Varikosette veins cream on the manufacturer’s website.
Who Should Apply Varikosette?
To begin with, let’s determine the most common causes of varicose veins:
- Heredity takes first place. As a rule, the weakness of the venous walls is transmitted from the parents.
- About a third of all women experience bulging veins after pregnancy and childbirth.
- Venous pressure too high. Sometimes it happened due to hormonal disruptions and endocrine system disorders.
- Often, the causes of varicose veins are associated with overload during physical training. Look at bodybuilders’ veins!
- An 8-hour sitting in an office chair and lack of movement is another common cause of varicose veins in women and men.
- Often the reasons of varicose veins lie in the use of contraceptives with a high content of hormones.
- Pelvic diseases and any leg injuries in the past.
- Weakened immunity = decreased tone of the veins.
- Overweight. Obesity is a high burden on capillaries and blood vessels.
- Frequent saunas and too much tanning can also lead to violations in the venous-capillary system.
- Digestion problems. Constipation interferes with proper blood supply and blood outflow.
- Alcohol abuse.
- A common reason is a growth. Tall people are more likely than others to suffer from varicose veins.
- Over the years, the walls of the vessels become less elastic, so vein diseases is a common thing for old people.
If you recognize yourself in this list, you should order Varikosette cream and start a course of treatment, at least for prevention. Think about it and change your lifestyle!
How Varikosette works?
Veins in legs often suffer from increased stress, wearing heels, or adverse heredity. To protect them, you should use Varikosette. It prevents the development of varicose veins, protects your legs against complications, and improves well-being. This natural remedy acts gently, removing all unpleasant sensations.
Relief will come right after you put the cream on the skin. You will feel the slight refreshing effect of menthol, which will cope with pain quickly. However, one-time use is considered ineffective. If you want to prevent varicose veins or cure it, you should apply the Varikosette cream for at least a month.
The complex formula of Varikosette cream solves almost all the problems that arise with varicose veins disease. After a course of treatment, you will be able to walk and practice active entertainments without any pain sensations. This medication is suitable for both ladies and men (since the stronger sex can also face vein diseases).
Varicose Veins Symptoms
This disease is usually classified into 4 stages, depending on the neglect of the pathological process. Each stage has characteristic symptoms:
- The presence of a noticeable pattern of veins under the skin and the appearance of single vascular asterisks.
- Veins protrude under the skin, resembling beads or nodules.
- The skin on the legs becomes dry and pale. The patient experiences convulsions, swelling, a feeling of severity.
- An unhealed trophic ulcer may appear in the area of dilated veins. If the disease has not been treated, the patient (most likely) will have a secondary infection and thrombophlebitis.
No matter what stage of the disease you have. Varikosette Philippines will help to cope with any of them. But most importantly, do not waste time! You should start treatment as soon as possible in order to avoid complications and hospitalization (if you have stage 4).
What Is Varikosette Composition?
The cream owes its effectiveness to components of natural origin. All of them have a beneficial impact on the large veins’ walls and small vessels. Each ingredient deserves special attention:
- Witch hazel extract (hamamelis extract). It accelerates the outflow of lymphatic fluid, reduces the risk of thrombosis, and also removes swelling and soreness.
- Ginkgo biloba. The leaves of the plant make the walls of the vessels more elastic. Also, this herbal helps to relieve inflammation and restore blood circulation.
- Troxerutin. It is the most vital element in the Varikosette cream composition. Troxerutin is a bioflavonoid isolated from the Sophora japonica plant. Affects the rheological properties of blood and vascular wall, improves venous flow, and reduces capillary resistance. Also, it reduces red blood cell hyper aggregation.
- Menthol. Peppermint is an antiseptic with high anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties. It gives an excellent refreshing and tonic effect to the skin. In this composition acts as a painkiller.
- Сhamomile. The composition of chamomile includes more than 40 components of natural compounds that provide a therapeutic effect. This herb easily copes with injuries, sprains of connective tissues, open wounds. Has a calming and relaxing effect.
- Horse chestnut. The seeds contain triterpene saponins, tannins, vitamins C, K, and B1, coumarin glycosides esculin. Responsible for the production of antithrombin and reduces fragility of capillaries. Accelerates blood flow, relieves swelling, anesthetizes.
How to Use Varikosette Cream
You will feel no discomfort while putting Varikosette on your skin. The instruction proposes the following procedure:
- Take of tight clothes. After removing tights or socks, it is advisable to wait about 10 minutes, relax the legs.
- Take a sufficient amount of the cream and put it to problem areas.
- Rub the cream.
- Wait until the cream is completely absorbed.
- Put on compression underwear (if necessary).
- Repeat the procedure daily (1-2 times a day).
Varikosette Pros and Cons
- eliminates soreness;
- strengthens the blood vessels walls;
- tones veins;
- improves the condition of problem areas;
- reduces stress on your foot or leg;
- stimulates blood circulation;
- accelerates the absorption of blood clots;
- suitable for both men and women;
- Varikosette price is affordable;
- available without a medical prescription.
- available only on the official website;
- for the result, you need to take Varikosette regularly;
- has a grassy smell (not everyone likes it).
Alex, 34 years old
“I want to share my impression of Varikosette cream. I use it all my pregnancy (more than 4 bottles). I must say right away that you should not wait for the result the next day. But after 7-10 after regular treatment, you will not recognize your legs! The skin will become soft, veins and bruises will disappear. I love this cream!”
Matt, 56 years old
“I have inherited varicose veins. My mom had this problem and now me and two of my sisters. One of them gave me to read a Varikosette cream review, and wee both decided to try. What can I say? She had a result already 5 days after appliance, me about 10 days. I feel upset the first time because I thought it would not help. But a little patience and I can wear shorts! Varikosette is a miracle cream, which is also very cheap. We both advise it for everyone!”
Elizabeth, 25 years old
“After giving birth, my legs became completely scary. Varicose veins at such an early age, is this possible? It turned out that yes!
But I saw the review of my friend and bought Varikosette. Thank God, it helped very fast. Now I no longer feel pain and fatigue, the cramps are gone. I’m happy about it!!”
Warnings and Contraindications
Varikosette has no side effects and 100% free for both men and women. However, before placing an order, once again, pay attention to the composition of the product. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the herbal ingredients. Also, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your doctor first.Are there any contraindications? The manufacturer claims that the product has no contraindications and is available to people of any age. However, children under 18 should refrain. As a rule, diseases of the venous system appear in adults over 25 years old.
Where to buy Varikosette? You can order the product only on the official website of the manufacturer. Other sites that can offer more favorable conditions and lower prices (mostly likely) sell fakes. Do not risk your health!
Varikosette cream Philippines will return you to a healthy, active lifestyle and will make your legs beautiful again. Do not wait a minute, order the drug, and start the course of treatment within a couple of days.