Last Updated on
Cholesterol is a natural fatty alcohol that combines fats and steroids. It has a waxy consistency and is produced by the liver on 80%, and the remaining 20% is ingested with food.
In small quantities, this substance is necessary for humans. Cholesterol performs the function of “face control,” filtering substances that penetrate the cell, maintains the strength of the cell membrane, promotes the absorption and synthesis of specific vitamins, sex hormones, protects red blood cells from toxins, and so on. However, not every cholesterol is good. It has two kinds, in simple terms – “good” and “bad.”
Cholesterol itself is neutral, and its usefulness depends on what substances “pick it up” and distribute it throughout the body. If high-density lipoprotein proteins (HDL) become “transport,” then cholesterol will not harm – its excess will leave the body naturally. If the transport function is performed by low-density lipoproteins (LDL), then cholesterol settles on the blood vessels walls along the way, forming plaques – this is how atherosclerosis occurs.
What is atherosclerosis? Unfortunately, this disease is a leader among mortality statistics worldwide. Atherosclerosis is a disease that affects the vessels of the whole body. Most often, these are vessels of the lower extremities, kidneys, heart, brain, etc. Localization of the most narrowing of the vessel determines the nature of the disease and its possible consequences.
Do you want to protect yourself and your family members? To avoid this dangerous disease and any other unpleasant symptoms of high blood cholesterol, you should apply Cholestifin drops. This drug significantly reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol and protects your body from any complications. Read on to know more!
Who should get a cholesterol test?
• Women who take hormonal contraceptives for a long time;
• Women with menopause;
• Men after 35 years old;
• People at risk by heredity;
• People who suffer from diabetes and hypothyroidism;
• Those who have bad habits;
• People with symptoms of systemic atherosclerosis.
Most Common Causes of High Cholesterol
• Alcohol abuse. Please, do not take it too literally. You can drink alcohol but in reasonable volumes. Try to choose dry and semi-dry wines, instead of strong alcohol.
• Passive lifestyle and obesity. Obese people are always at risk of having high cholesterol. If you are one of them, you should, without hesitation, begin the Cholestifin course of treatment.
• Liver and pancreas diseases (hepatitis B, C);
• Chronic kidney disease (nephroptosis, glomerulonephritis, renal failure);
• Endocrine diseases;
• Metabolic disease;
• Prolonged use of corticosteroids;
• Malnutrition. Not only obese people can have a high cholesterol level. If you eat little and don’t get enough vitamins, trace elements, or amino acids, you are also at risk.
Cholestifin drops were developed by the best team of pharmacists to solve the problem of high cholesterol. Millions of people all over the world suffer from high cholesterol and may not even suspect it. Many symptoms pass gradually and almost unnoticeable, while the blood vessels continue to narrow.
The main task of Cholestifin is to reduce blood cholesterol, as well as remove all the accompanying symptoms. The drug also perfects the overall well-being of patients, improves mood, and strengthens blood vessels.
A unique and extremely effective Cholestifin composition is consists of natural vitamins, trace elements, and amino acids. Thus, these drops can be called a 100% organic and safe product. Moreover, during examinations and tests, patients were not able to detect any side effects. That is why the medication has received official pharmaceutical certification and can be sold worldwide.
Why Might You Be Interested in Using Cholestifin?
• Chest pain;
• Angina pectoris (a disease of the cardiovascular system);
• Heart attack;
• Pain when walking – caused by clogged arteries that cannot send blood to the legs;
• blood clots and ruptures of blood vessels;
• rupture of plaques and, as a result, heart failure;
• xanthomas are yellow spots on the skin, most often in the eye area;
• cholesterol deposits in the skin.
If you have at least one of these symptoms, you should not wait any longer! Visit the Cholestifin website, find all the necessary additional information, and place an order. In addition to this, you should do a cholesterol test to know which dosage is optimal.
Is Cholestifin effective? Take a look at this organic composition and answer to yourself:
• Beta-glucan. It has a beneficial effect on the immune system, increases the lifespan of immune cells, and reduces the time of their development. Activates immune cells in the bone marrow and informs the immune system about the resulting infection. Beta-glucan protects blood vessels from damages.
• Hawthorn. It reduces the excitability of the central nervous system and heart muscle. Hawthorn has a powerful antitumor, wound healing, choleretic, sedative, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic effect. Reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol, and strengthens the circulatory system.
• L-carnitine. It is a bioactive substance similar to B vitamins. Carnitine increases stamina by converting fat into energy. Also, it utilizes “toxins,” cholesterol, and toxic metabolites accumulated in the cells during the oxidation of fats.
• Omega-3. Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids are composed of 11 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Omega-3 has a beneficial impact on the blood vessels’ walls, helps restore minor damage to them. This reduces the risk of atherosclerotic plaque formation. Omega-3 acids are efficient in the prevention of cancer of the colon and rectum, prostate, breast, and ovaries.
How to use Cholestifin?
Do not know how to take Cholestifin? Here is the instruction:
1. Prepare 50 ml of still clean water.
2. Add 10 drops of Cholestifin to a glass with water.
3. Drink in one gulp.
This drug should be taken twice a day, morning and evening. It does not matter before or after meals, apply when it is more convenient for you. However, try to take drops every day at the same time, and not to miss. You will get the effect only with regular use.
How long should you apply Cholestifin? Usually, the treatment course takes exactly 30 days (1 month). However, you can repeat the course of treatment after a 2-3-month break. Consult your doctor.
How fast will you get the result? You will receive a general improvement in health within 1-2 weeks after taking the Cholestifin drops. After 20 days of regular use, the level of cholesterol in the blood decreases to normal. But all the results depend on the immune system and the health condition of each patient.
How to Reduce Cholesterol Levels?
Cholestifin Philippines. It is the most effective and harmless medicine on the market. Cholestifin lowers blood cholesterol and has a healing effect on your blood vessels. Drops will remove all unpleasant symptoms, such as headaches, insomnia, stress and fatigue, cholesterol deposits in the skin, weak vessels, etc. This natural preparation will boost your immunity and restore healthy skin colour.
Sport. Sport is the cure for all diseases. Runners have lower “bad” cholesterol, and a “good” level is higher than the average. To reduce “bad “cholesterol, doctors recommend giving the body dynamic loads at least 3-4 times a week. It can last only half an hour. As an example, this can be cycling, running, tennis, or volleyball. If exercise is contraindicated for you, you can go walking.
Oily fish. Fish oil is useful for high cholesterol. Omega-3 acid is responsible for regulating lipid levels and adjusts the ratio of high and low-density lipoproteins. However, if you take Cholestifin drops, you should not take extra fish oil. The preparation contains a sufficient dose of Omega-3.
Bad habits. Tobacco is not just a bad habit. The constant intake of nicotine, tobacco smoke, and carcinogens adversely affects the entire body, including increasing the risk of atherosclerosis development.
Bad eating habits also affect blood cholesterol. Foods and drinks with high sugar contribute to the formation of cholesterol plaques. The exclusion from the diet of foods with hydrogenated fats (margarine, most confectionery, convenience foods, fast food, fried foods, etc.) helps reduce blood cholesterol by decreasing the intake of low molecular weight lipoproteins.
Garlic. Patients with high cholesterol should start eating garlic. Fresh garlic cloves contain a high concentration of natural statin. Garlic must be consumed without being cooked. So, it can be added to ready-made dishes (stewed vegetables, salads, soups).
To achieve the effect, you should take garlic regularly, which is not recommended for people with diseases of the stomach and intestines. However, Cholestifin benefits will be enough to lower cholesterol without garlic.
• herring, salmon, halibut, tuna, mackerel, sardines;
• milk up to 1% fat, low-fat cheeses, sour cream and yogurt, egg white;
• all fruits and vegetables, including frozen;
• juices and tea without sugar, coffee, mineral water;
• olive, corn, sunflower oil.
Weight. Control your weight! If you are overweight, take steps to reduce it to decrease the risk of developing heart disease. Losing excess weight is beneficial for a variety of reasons, from improving cholesterol to preventing type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes, and cancer.
Vitamin D. Vitamin D efficiently decreases the level of low-density lipoproteins and benefits to increase high molecular weight compounds.
• Cholestifin has no side effects and contraindications;
• 100% Natural Organic Composition;
• All ingredients in the composition are powerful in blood lowering cholesterol;
• Has a prolonging effect;
• Price is affordable;
• Lowers cholesterol, strengthens blood vessels;
• Cancer prevention and atherosclerosis;
• Recommended for all people over 18 years old;
• Can be bought without a prescription;
• Boosts immunity;
• It has a neutral taste and smell;
• Passed all medical tests;
• People who have tried these drops leave thousands of positive reviews on the Internet.
Warnings and Contraindications
Are there any contraindications for these drops? Only two:1. Not recommended for children under 18 years. But as a rule, children at this age do not suffer from high cholesterol problems.2. It is contraindicated for people who have an allergy. If you are allergic to at least one of the components, you should not buy this drug. However, all Cholestifin ingredients are considered hypoallergenic.
Laura, 56 years old
“Overweight people often suffer from high cholesterol. Unfortunately, I am no exception. My friend showed me several Cholestifin reviews on the internet, and I decided to try. Want to be honest with you, I was somewhat skeptical at first.
When the time has come to pass the biochemical analysis, I was excitedly waiting for its result, and was very afraid!
But the test results exceeded all my expectations!!! The cholesterol level dropped to 5. At the same time, the liver indices also improved. (As you know, all drugs to lower cholesterol negatively affect the liver.) ”
Josef, 39 years old
“Recently, I decided to have an advanced blood test. The results were good, but cholesterol was elevated. To lower cholesterol, the doctor advised me to buy Cholestifin drops. A month later, I again passed the tests. The cholesterol level fell exactly 2 times and became within normal limits. I think it is a great result!”
Helga, 44 years old
“My cholesterol level has long been higher than 6. I don’t eat fats, sausages, smoked meats too. But I love sweets and thyroid is not okay. My colleague advised me to try drops Cholestifin. And thanks God she did it! I love this drug because, after 3 months, my cholesterol came back to normal. Now I am healthy and happy!”
Cholestifin Video Review
Cholestifin, where to buy? Buy this drug only on the official website of the manufacturer. Shopping elsewhere cannot guarantee the safety of products. Therefore, do not risk your health! If you want to fight high cholesterol, you should only buy certified Cholestifin drops from its website. You will receive delivery within a few days after placing your order. So don’t waste your time! Order now and start the course of treatment.