Last Updated on
Every modern woman struggles with excess body hair. Today’s beauty canons force women all over the world to remove hair from all parts of the body. So, in search of an effective and convenient method of depilation, they have to try various techniques.
Without a doubt, 10 years ago, the razor was the most efficient and affordable method. However, progress did not pass the beauty industry and allowed to create a worthy alternative. Thus, the mechanical process of hair removal becomes less relevant in comparison with chemical depilation. The only thing stopping its usage is safety concerns. FreshDepil is a 100% safe hair removal cream (even for a bikini zone). Read on to find out more!
Hair Removing Problem
Almost all girls resort to the procedure for hair removal one way or another (with rare exceptions). There are two main methods: depilation and epilation,and each of them has many other subspecies. To choose a suitable direction, let’s first consider their differences.
- Depilation is the removal of only the upper part of the hair. In other words, it is any process that destroys only the visible part of the hair above the skin without affecting the hair follicles. This method includes shaving and hair removal with a FreshDepil cream or gel.
- Epilation involves invasion beyond the surface layer of the skin, removing hair along with the follicles. Such procedures include sugaring, wax, epilator, electro, photo, and laser hair removal.
Unfortunately, there is no ideal hair removal method, since each of them has one or the other disadvantages. However, there are more profitable options than others. For example, FreshDepil cream Philippines is the safest and fastest way of depilation and is suitable for all skin types.
Pros and Cons of Hair Removal Methods
Razor. This type of depilation is already several thousand years old, and it cames to the “beauty industry” from military affairs. Warriors shaved off the hair on their heads and beards not to give the enemy an extra opportunity to carry out a capture. Later, this practice was adopted by women because the hairless body fashion was born in the ancient world.
The main disadvantage of this type of depilation is the short-term effect. Depending on the individual characteristics of the body, the skin remains smooth, on average, 1-2 days. The hair becomes noticeable and prickly.
People with sensitive skin often suffer from irritation, as well as ingrown hair. Moreover, shaving stimulates hair to grow faster, and it becomes darker and thicker. Therefore, this method is not suitable for removing hairs, for example, on the face of women, or in the bikini area.
Epilators. The epilator, unlike a razor, removes hair with a root, which means it has a longer-lasting effect.
Unfortunately, one of the main negative properties of this type of hair removal is a painful and lengthy process.Also, most epilators cannot capture the smallest hairs.
To reduce the pain of the procedure, women use special anesthetic cosmetics. Over time, the pain will decrease, and the hair will become lighter and thinner. However, only people with a higher pain tolerance will be able to reach a similar result.
Waxing. It is a hair removal method for radical ladies who are not afraid of pain (using hot and warm wax).
This method can provide smooth skin from 1 to 3 weeks. However, it is not suitable for everyone. Waxing is contraindicated for people with varicose veins, and closely located vessels to the surface of the skin.
Depilatory creams. After applying the cream to the skin, the ingredients react with the hair and destroy its structure. Unlike shaving, after removing the composition with a spatula, a special sponge, or napkin, the skin remains smooth for a more extended period. Also, body hair becomes thinner and brighter.
Hair removal creams differ in exposure time and area of application, and therefore, the degree of intensity of the composition. Most concentrated creams can cause an allergic reaction. However, FreshDepil has hypoallergenic, safe ingredients that guarantee a prolong and high-quality effect.
Fresh Depil is a high-quality hair removal cream that does not contain aggressive chemical components. Its formula was developed to provide sufficient effectiveness, the comfort of use, and a mild effect on the skin.The FreshDepil cream Philippines contains active substances that destroy hairs from the outside and to a depth of 1-2 mm (depends on the size of the pores). Their destruction occurs due to the chemical effect on keratin.
Active substances effectively destroy the hair structure but are not strong enough to damage the dermis. Under their effect, the part of the hairs remaining under the skin gradually brightens, becomes thinner, and softer. Also, the FreshDepil cream formula includes elements that inhibit hair growth.
In addition to the hair-removing, the cream moisturizes, soothes and nourishes the skin, due to natural herbal ingredients. The organic composition allows using of this cosmetic product even in the most delicate areas (bikini and face).
FreshDepil hair removal cream passed all cosmetic examinations and received the most positive reviews from women around the world. However, not only women use this product for depilation. Men practice Fresh Depil to remove hair in the bikini area, armpits, and chest.
Choosing a depilatory cream, you need to evaluate its composition. In addition to the active ingredients, this cosmetic product must contain moisturizers and nutrients. Look at the FreshDepil main elements:
- Argan Oil. Morocco liquid gold – argan oil has gained immense popularity due to its regenerating and antioxidant properties. It gives the skin softness, moisturizes, nourishes with nutrients, eliminates signs of skin irritation during depilation.
- Lavender Oil. The antiseptic properties of lavender oil are used to heal wounds, get rid of acne caused by microbial flora. It nourishes and regenerates the skin, leaving it well-groomed after the depilation procedure.
- Glycerin. The glycerin protects the skin from all sorts of germs, microcracks, summer drying and winter weathering. The substance removes all dirt and excess sebum from the enlarged pores, “repels” dust, promotes the healing of microcracks and mini-wounds.
- Calcium. It is a powerful detoxifying agent. Removes redness and scars that remain after blackheads, or ingrown hairs. Cleans and tightens pores.
How to apply?
Before using FreshDepil cream for the first time, read the instructions, and complete an allergy test. Apply a small amount of product to the inside of the elbow, soak for 20 minutes, and rinse. In the absence of discomfort and allergy manifestations, the cream can be safely used as intended. If burning or other suspicious reactions appear, immediately rinse off the composition and do not use it.
Prepare your skin
A couple of days before the planned depilation, it is advisable touse a light cleansing scrub to prevent the problem of ingrown hairs. Before to use FreshDepil at home, you need to clean and dry the skin. If there is inflammation or damage in the treatment area, you should not use the depilatory cream.
- A small amount of the product is applied to the sponge. You will find it in the FreshDepil cream box.
- The cream is evenly applied to the prepared skin area (in the direction of hair growth). Application thickness – about 2 mm.
- The composition is aged on the skin for no more than 5 minutes. If you experience a burning sensation before the recommended time has elapsed, rinse off the cream as soon as possible.
- The skin is cleaned with a scapula against hair growth to remove them better and prevent possible ingrowth. The remaining composition is washed off with warm water.
- Treat your skin with a nourishing cream, milk, natural oil, or soothing lotion.
How often can you use the FreshDepil cream?
FreshDepil has 100% safe composition ingredients so that you can use it regularly. The rate of hair growth determines the frequency of cream usage. This parameter depends on the area of the body and the individual characteristics of the body.
Sometimes hair grows back after 10-15 days, but most ladies have to repeat the procedure more often. If the hair grows too fast, this may indicate the presence of some diseases. In this case, you should visit your doctor.
Advantages of the Product
- You can make it at home. The procedure does not require special skills and additional equipment.
- Painlessness. It is the gentlest way of depilation.
- FreshDepil cream price. It is one of the most affordable and cheapest methods to remove hair.
- Low invasiveness. Chemical depilation makes it possible to avoid cuts and other microtraumas, as when shaving.
- Efficiency. You can quickly remove hair from large areas.
- Comfort in use. You can use the cream even in the shower.
- The hair structure does not change. New hair does not get thicker or darker.
Doctors Recommendations and Testimonials
Natalie, 45 years old, Cosmetologist
“Unfortunately, there is no perfect beauty product for depilation that would fit all ladies. However, FreshDepil cream should be applied more often than sugar paste or waxes. It does not injure the skin, but rather nourishes and promotes rapid healing. It is the best razor alternative!”
Jessica, 30 years old, Beauty expert
“FreshDepil cream is usually used to fight with unwanted hairs at home. This product safely and painlessly removes hair on the body and face, makes growing hairs thinner, slows their growth, leaves the skin silky and smooth. The only disadvantage is its frequent use (1-2 times a week). But true beauty always requires sacrifice! Moreover, the Internet is now full of enthusiastic FreshDepil review, which proves its effectiveness.”
You can order the cream only on the official website. The manufacturer’s website has a speedy delivery (no more than 2 days). During this time, you will have time to prepare your skin for depilation, as we described above. Still doubt? Take a look at FreshDepil cream review on the Internet, and make sure that it is the best-existed hair removal method.